Statement of Faith
- We believe in one God eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Deut 6:4 • Matt 3:16-17 • Matt 28:19
- We believe in God the Father, whose creation reveals His unparalleled power and whose love extends to every person even before each is born.
Gen 1:1 • Rom 1:19-20 • Jeremiah 1:5 • Psalm 139:13
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in his miracles, in His atoning death on the cross in our place, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His future personal return in power and glory.
Matt 1:23 • Phil 2:5-11 • John 14:1-6 • 1 Thess 4:13-18
- We believe that human beings are created in God’s image, but because of human sin against God, that image was defaced and fellowship with God was broken.
Gen 1:27 • Rom 1:28-32 • Rom 3:10-12 • Rom 3:23 • Gal 3:22
- We believe that God has demonstrated His love for lost and sinful humanity, in that while we were sinners, Christ died for us. We believe that the Holy Spirit convicts us of sin and leads us to experience God’s salvation through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord who alone reconciles us to God and who is restoring God’s image in us.
Rom 5:8 • John 14:15-18 • John 16:13 • 1 Cor 6:19-20 • Acts 4:12 • Titus 3:4-8
- We believe in the ongoing ministry of the Holy Spirit, who empowers us to live godly lives, to express our personal faith in good works, and gifts us to minister to one another.
1 Cor 6:19-20 • 1 Cor 12:4-7 • 2 Cor 3:17-18 • Gal 5:16 • Gal 5:22-23
- We believe in life after death of both the saved and the lost; the saved to dwell in God’s presence forever, and the lost to exist without God.
Matt 25:40 • Matt 25:44-46 • 2 Thess 1:8-9
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired, infallible, and uniquely authoritative Word of God, and our guide in life and faith.
2 Tim 3:16-17 • Rom 15:4 • Heb 4:12 • Peter 1:20-21
- We believe in the Body of Christ, which consists of all believers, bound together in spiritual unity and sent to accomplish Christ’s mission in the world.
1 Cor 12:4-7 • Matt 28:18-20
Further, all people serving in any capacity with the Sunrise Pregnancy Resource Center, Inc. (SPRC) DBA Sunrise Women’s Clinic (SWC) specifically affirm their belief that the Christian faith is necessarily life affirming, that human life is a holy gift from God which begins at conception, that Christians are called to support life from conception to natural death, and that human sexuality is intended by God to be exercised only in a lifelong marriage between one man and one woman.
Finally, relying on the forgiving love of Christ, all people serving in any capacity with the SWC seek to live in keeping with the Christian faith, and in particular to live out the life affirming values of the Sunrise Pregnancy Resource Center, Inc., DBA Sunrise Women’s Clinic.